Delayed 2 Months Menstruation Twice

By Anonymous January 29, 2017 - 7:10am

This is my first post, please help me!
Last year, I experienced delay menstruation. It was September then the next was November. I was waiting for the next one for December but it didn't came. Then it's almost February now and my period still haven't came. Is it normal?
PS: I don't experience any pregnancy symptoms, what could be possibly the problem? Thank you.

Hello, Anon.

Thanks for your post today.

It's definitely frustrating not knowing when your period will come. There are many reasons for irregularity (illness, excessive weight loss or weight gain, stress). Mostly, a hormonal imbalance is the cause. I would make an appointment with your doctor, perhaps some testing can be done to see why this is happening.