Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest


By Anonymous August 1, 2010 - 3:52am
Rate This

my mother has ph we found out 12months ago ,though we have had alot of money sresses my mother has more and more panic attacks she shuts down and becomes like a lost child ,the consent attacks are very draining for me ,as I spend hours trying to get her through these attacks ,the thing is she has lost all will to want to manage I am scared that her condition will overtake her and i will lose her what can she do to help herself

Add a Comment1 Comments

I am so sorry! How old is your mom, and how old are you?

Is your mom currently being treated, and are you able to go with her to a doctor's appointment? Are you able to talk with her doctor about your mom's mental health, and ask for a referral to a counselor? If she has lost her will and desire to care for her own health, it is time to seek professional help.

First of all, have you talked with your mom about your concerns, and mention that you care about her health even if she has lost faith right now, and let her know in advance that you would like to speak with her doctor.

We can help find resources, please let us know how we can help.

August 1, 2010 - 5:55am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Pulmonary Hypertension

Get Email Updates

Pulmonary Hypertension Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!