Facebook Pixel

Desperately Looking for Hormone MD in New York City

By December 14, 2011 - 5:58am
Rate This

Hi, Please recommend a reputable MD who specializes in hormones for women. Rosa Cabrera RN: you answered my previous question about testosterone and you may be able to help me locate a doctor. I am finding it difficult to find a doctor who specializes in hormones for women -- not an endocrinologist, maybe a GYN? From what I hear, there are so many doctors out there who will randomly prescribe hormones like GH and the like but I need someone who is real. Any suggestions are most appreciated. Thanks!

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Susana,

Gynecologists who specialize in Menopause and Women's health typically have a good background on Hormones since hormones and menopause go hand in hand. 

Here are some doctors I found for you, some are holistic so that you don't have to worry about them pushing hormones on you:




Hope this helps,


December 14, 2011 - 7:59am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Menopause Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!