Facebook Pixel


By July 13, 2012 - 9:34pm
Rate This

Hi, I experience symptoms of hypothyroid and PCOS and I had many testing's done and everything shows that they are all normal. The only thing I know that is abnormal is that my DHEA level is pretty high. My thyroid blood tests are normal, I had abdomen and transvaginal ultrasound and they are also normal no cyst or anything was found. I experience many symptoms because of this and my main concern is hairloss, hypoglycemia and lack of energy. Having such symptoms especially with high DHEA levels which doctor would you recommend that I see? Please let me know more about this soon.

Thank You,

Add a Comment2 Comments

I see okay thanks. Who can I contact here regarding any problem with the website? Right now as I try to reply to you it shows half a page and I couldn't write to you here. Please let me know.


July 14, 2012 - 2:54pm


Thanks for posting. The best person to ask for a referral to is your current doctor. For most specialties you would need a doctors referral anyway. Your current doctor may refer you to an endocrinologist for future testing.

Best of luck,


July 14, 2012 - 12:31pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Hair Loss

Get Email Updates

Hair Loss Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!