Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Diagnosed with hyperthyroid, how can I find an endocrinologist who accepts ahcccs az?

By Anonymous March 11, 2018 - 11:40pm
Rate This

So frustrating going through gp, calling for appointments, waiting waiting waiting just to find that office doesn’t accept ahcccs. The office girls are sick of hearing from me over and over. Just trying tonget help so incan focus on getting back to work.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

It may be better to contact Medicaid directly so that they can give you a list of doctors who accept it: https://www.azahcccs.gov/ I hope you can find a doctor soon.

March 12, 2018 - 2:46am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Thyroid Conditions

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!