Does Meth affect you menstrual cycle/period?

By Anonymous February 17, 2014 - 12:11pm

I've tried meth just 3 times last year in october since then I had no period until now february.
Before i tried meth my period is fine. somehow I didn't feel unusual to my body its just that I don't have a period since then. please help me I need some info about this.

Thanks for response Susan,
I tried to read about it but I don't have these called symptoms of PCOS and Fibroids.

I've open this topic to my mom and she said that she experienced this thing before that she is 4-6 months without period but not pregnant. is it possible that its in our genes? .