Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

have i caught an std?

By Anonymous March 5, 2012 - 9:11pm
Rate This

hi i've been having problems the past few months with sex . just under wer the penis does get inserted is tearing even if we take it easy . also my vagina is very dry and itchy . i've been gettin a thick white discharge for a few months but its now a thick gooey discharge thats transparent sometimes but can be like mucus . it not thrush and i'm embarrassed to see my gp because i had chlamidia last september but i'm in a steady relationship the past year .

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  The problem you are experiencing having painful sex, may be due to vaginal infection or yeast infection or any other condition.  It's important your see your OBGYN and take care of this soon.  If left untreated can lead to serious complications.  There is no need to be embrassed to see your doctor about this.  You are not his/her only patient with these kind of problems.

Here is a link that might be helpful






March 6, 2012 - 5:16am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Yeast Infection

Get Email Updates

Yeast Infection Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!