Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest


By Anonymous April 23, 2011 - 7:36am
Rate This

plz help me,i have carnivorous haemangioma in right hand.its bulging in nature,since my childhood,i alredy done operation but its not cure fully.still its like an old condition,what ,ill do for curing.doctor told u ,,ll do operation again.i want know what is this,?are there any effective treatment.?what is cost of this?if i,ll not do this any chance for amoutation?where iget effective treatment.i have 26yeras,female.

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anonymous,
Have you seen a doctor for your condition? Where are you located?

There are treatment options for hemangiomas but you will have to consult a physician. For information about treatment options, please click here http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hemangioma/DS00848.

You are inquiring about cost and that would depend on your insurance plan, what treatment plan the physician wants you to follow.

I hope this helps, if you need additional information please feel free to ask.

April 23, 2011 - 8:18am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Hemangioma Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!