Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

hi i am 16 i really wanna have intercorse with my boyfriend but i have a string like structer across my vagina i am worried about it because i cant get tampns out once i put them i n like i have to move the string what is it? will it get in the way?

By Anonymous August 10, 2013 - 7:16pm
Rate This

i need help please

Add a Comment2 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for your question and welcome to Empowher. If you are having issues with some sort of skin in your vagina, you should really see your gynecologist so a doctor could look at it before you try and have sex. All women are born with hymens which is a very thin lining although from your explanation, this may not be the case as it appears to be a skin issue. Do yourself a favor and have yourself looked at by a physician.

Best of luck,


August 11, 2013 - 5:57am
EmpowHER Guest

i need help asap

August 10, 2013 - 7:24pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sex & Relationships

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Sex & Relationships Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!