Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I am a newlywed and every time my husband tried to enter my vagina hurts so bad

By Anonymous August 11, 2017 - 2:37pm
Rate This

I am a newlywed and every time my husband tried to enter my vagina hurts so bad I am so afraid what's wrong with my Vagina and I'm worried about

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello, Anon.

Thank you for posting.

Painful intercourse or painful sex can be experienced as pelvic pain, vaginal pain, or pain in the labial or vulvar areas during sex. Pain may be experienced as deep pain, sharp pain, or a burning sensation. This can happen if you are tensing or afraid during sex, are not fully aroused (wet) or the entry is rough. Try prolonging foreplay, and/or using a water-based lubricant to help with entry. Try to relax and go slow. If you are still having pain, you might need to see your doctor to be sure nothing else is going on.


August 12, 2017 - 4:22am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sex & Relationships

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Sex & Relationships Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!