Facebook Pixel

I don’t understand why I feel like this

By March 12, 2018 - 5:02am
Rate This

Hi, Their is something bothering me a lot and I don’t know which would be the right doctor to say this to. I’m not sure how long it’s been I have this problem but when it comes to like hot weather I feel like their is no oxygen inside me. Just to know I have poor blood circulation due to scoliosis. Hot weather it’s like their is no air circulating inside me their is no oxygen circulating in me. Cold weather I don’t have this problem. I’m scared it’s something bad and I don’t know which doctor specialize in this. What do you think I should do? Which doctor know about this? I heard something called hypoxia and I’m scared I have such thing. Please let me know soon.

Add a Comment2 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Melissa

Thank you for writing.

We cannot diagnose anything based on your symptoms. Start with your primary care physician and he can help or refer you to someone who can.

March 12, 2018 - 11:48am
(reply to SusanC)

Thanks for lettting me know. I found out that a pulmonologist deals with such situation. I will be going to him soon.

March 12, 2018 - 9:28pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.