I had a accident at work, I hit a pedestrian, I've suffered from bad anxiety and ADHD for years. Since accidents I've had nightmares for a few days and from that day till now When I fall asleep at the first snore my brain hurts and jolts me back awake ee

I'm now waking up every 30 minutes through the night. My brain has movement. I also have chest pain under left breast

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry you are going through this.

Seek medical help as soon as possible to determine if these symptoms are being caused by your anxiety or something else. Pain should never be ignored.

Keep us updated.

Anxiety Guide