Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have lump in breast with no medical insurance coverage. Can I see a MD in my area for this?

By Anonymous March 16, 2018 - 3:08pm
Rate This

I'm 41 y/o and employed for minimum wage at restaurant with no medical coverage. I live in Long Beach, CA. Where can I go for assistance?

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello. Thank you for posting.

You can call your local hospital and inquire about any low or no cost services they offer. You may qualify for state aid based on your income. If you need testing, the below resource might be helpful.



March 16, 2018 - 4:13pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Conditions

Get Email Updates

Breast Conditions Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!