Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have a Male Friend who has M.S. his in a electrical wheelchair he has a Internal Cathedral and he Take med. Call Galinea he been having a Burning pain in the top of his penis. Its the weekend his going to see his doctor this coming week. What can we do?

By Anonymous July 9, 2017 - 2:11pm
Rate This

Its their anything we can do to help him. He did call 911 Fireman came and took his vitals and told him to see his doctor

Add a Comment2 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Pain is a sign that something is wrong! Maybe his site is infected. I agree with Helena, take him to the doctor, or find out who is covering for the doctor. Every doctor who accepts insurance must be available to his/her patients 24 hours or have a covering health provider in the same specialty!

July 29, 2017 - 4:59pm

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

Take him to an Urgent Care (or other after-hours walk-in medical facility) or the ER if he is in pain or very uncomfortable rather than waiting for an appt with his doctor. Unless he prefers to wait. But he might have an infection that requires treatment.


July 9, 2017 - 2:43pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Multiple Sclerosis

Get Email Updates

Multiple Sclerosis Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!