I have a rash on my leg that was the size of a dime and now the size of my hand and now have 3 more small ones on both legs

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

A skin rash could have many causes, from poison ivy to allergies, to heat exposure to psoriasis. Psoriasis is an autoimmune condition that causes your skin cells to grow too quickly. This results in lesions or rashes on your skin. Moderate and severe psoriasis requires treatment of not only your skin, but also your immune system.

To know what is causing your rashes, you will need to see a dermatologist.

Skin Rash

Skin Rash Guide