Facebook Pixel

I have vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. Is there something I can do?

By Blogger July 9, 2014 - 5:01pm
Rate This

Besides going to the doctor, is there anything I can do for vaginal dryness? The doctor hasn't helped me, is there anything I can do?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Vaginal Atrophy

Get Email Updates

Vaginal Atrophy Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!