Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I need pain dr open today in this area

By Anonymous July 22, 2017 - 4:53am
Rate This

I just moved to Cisco TX area I am in so much pain I have been keaving with chronic pain for years who can I see today for some releif

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hi, Anon.

Thank you for posting.

You need to make an appointment with a Primary Care doctor for a thorough checkup to see what is going on. This may involve blood tests and other tests as deemed necessary by the doctor.


July 22, 2017 - 5:35am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!