I'm 14 years old and I've never had sex, but my period is late... what should I do?

My period is really late... about 23 days late to be exact. It's never been this late before and it's very concerning. I've been really stressed recently (for other reasons), could that be why I'm so late? What could be causing this?

Hello Anon
Stress is a known cause of irregular periods. You'll likely get back to normal once your stress eases. At 14, you shouldn't have a high stress life - find someone to talk to if you can.