Facebook Pixel

I'm scared, what is this?

By May 10, 2015 - 9:45pm
Rate This

Hi, I have a kind of issue and I'm not sure which doctor is the right doctor for me to go to. The problem is I have scoliosis and because of this I have sciatica. Two weeks ago I had MRI of my back done because my sciatica pain recently has become extreme and I also lifted something heavy by accident and I felt different in the area and that's why I had MRI done to know more about it. The results has lots of details but the main major problem is result is saying I have Hemangioma. I heard it's something benign though but I'm not sure why I have such thing? I don't feel right in ignoring this and don't nothing even though it's benign and I want to know what do you think I can do and which doctor would be the right doctor for me to go to? I'm only 31 years old and I'm afraid the problem of Hemangioma become more of a problem for me I really don't want to leave this alone. The other matter is it's been awhile I've been feeling light headed and very dehydrated no matter how much water I drink is not good enough and the time I had blood test done the woman told me your blood has thickened and when I got my results my blood oxygen content is saying that is low. Because of such issue could it be the reason I have Hemangioma? Please let me know more about this soon.


Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.