Facebook Pixel

Important Question

By June 23, 2017 - 10:51pm
Rate This

Hi, I need to be sure about something and I want to know if you can help me with this matter. I have hemangioma near my spine and in few other areas in my back, I want to know which specialist would be the right one to go to would it be a orthopedic oncology, musculoskeletal oncology, neurological oncology, etc.? Please let me know about this soon.
Thank You

Add a Comment3 Comments


Hello again, Melissa.

Thank you for your post. We have helped you on this subject a few times.

Your doctor would be the best the one to refer you. Last I heard you were seeing a surgeon.


June 24, 2017 - 5:04am
(reply to Helena)

Hi I know you have helped me about this but I never asked such question and I need to know about this? I saw my neurosurgeon but I need to know which Doctor helps with such matter is it a neuro oncology, orthopedic oncology, etc? This is important to me. Please let me know soon.

June 24, 2017 - 10:14am
Guide (reply to Melissa6666)

Hi again.

And I answered you. Your primary care doctor is the best one to ask about this. That's who I'd ask if it were me.


June 24, 2017 - 9:23pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Hemangioma Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!