Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

looking for a good doctor

By Anonymous September 26, 2012 - 6:45am
Rate This

My son needs another pilonidal cystectomy surgery (this will be the 3rd time) he has gone to general surgeons. Should we be looking for a different type of Doctor who does this? also can you recommend a good one in Passaic or Bergen county NJ we have had no success with this. Thank you

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You might need to see a pediatric specialist that handles this kind of condition.  His pediatrician can direct you as to a doctor in your local area that handles this type of condition. 

Here are some resources for you

Pilonidal Cyst



September 26, 2012 - 7:19am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Pilonidal Cyst

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Pilonidal Cyst Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!