Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Looking pain management

By Anonymous July 24, 2017 - 10:10pm
Rate This

Degentive disc disease. Had accident knee hit dash board blood and fluid knee. Flab/ nerve joint paint back goes nombe

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing!

A pain management specialist is a doctor who will analyse and diagnose the pain your injuries have caused and then recommend treatment - from physical therapy, holistic treatments, various other therapies, to medications if needed. These specialists in pain management are board certified and can be referred to you by your regular doctor. Ask your doctor for a referral.
I hope you feel better soon, living with chronic pain is extremely difficult.


July 25, 2017 - 5:17am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!