By Anonymous April 22, 2016 - 11:00am

I am becoming concerned about the recent pain in my lower right leg. It is on the middle of the leg, not shin area, and this sharp stabbing pains just starts. It is not muscular, or injury related. It started 2 days ago, when I was asleep. ..it woke me up, the pain was very intense. It happened for the whole night, intermittent pain. It was fine the next day, but now it comes and goes day and night. Very random, intense pain.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!