Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

My doctor said i have a movement disorder. The name of it started with a "s" or a "c" but i don't remember what the word was. Do u know what it could be?

By Anonymous March 1, 2019 - 6:46am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

You will need to call your doctor to have him/her confirm your diagnosis. There are many of these disorders, including Parkinson's, Dyskinesia, Dysphonia and Ataxia. But these don't fit into the "s or c" categories. When you contact your doctor, have him/her explain your diagnosis in depth.


March 1, 2019 - 12:42pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Familial Tremors

Get Email Updates

Familial Tremors Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!