Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

My husband can penetrate me during intercourse, I feel so painful

By Anonymous October 18, 2010 - 12:28pm
Rate This

I concerned, because during intercourse, my husband do his best, but, I can let him penetrate in full due to painful in my vagina, even tried rubbing his penis against my clit and produces certain excitation on me, but can not reach an orgasm. I'm desperated, because need my husband inside me, Do you know why is this situation? How can I do it to resolve it? I had mastectomy on left side since December 2009. Could you give me some advice?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sex & Relationships

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Sex & Relationships Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!