Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

my husband has sever constipation what can he take

By Anonymous August 26, 2017 - 6:24pm
Rate This

my husband has severe constipation what can I do.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hi, Anon.

Thank you for posting.

If his constipation is severe, he should see a doctor.

Things that can help:
Increase fiber
drinking plenty of water
laxatives such as Miralax can help as can stool softeners.

More information here:


August 26, 2017 - 6:43pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Constipation Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!