Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

my husband is type 2 diabetic but skinny, how do i get a ratio of insulin to carbs

By Anonymous November 16, 2017 - 8:32pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

Your husband needs to work with a dietitian who specializes in diabetes. He/she can devise a plan for him, based on his individual needs.

November 17, 2017 - 5:28am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Diabetes Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!