Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Need to find a specialist endometriosis in Northern California

By Anonymous March 2, 2015 - 1:05pm
Rate This

My daughter just found out that she has endometriosis and she is only 15. Need to find a doctor that will help with pain and long term treatment

Add a Comment1 Comments

I saw a CBS News story on this so you might want to check it out. It aired on KTLA channel and was about a woman who had Endo Pain and went to see a specialist in Northern California. You could look at the video on CBS NEWS. I think it was called women suffer debilitating monthly cramps or something. Good luck.

April 25, 2015 - 10:10am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.