Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Need gi specialist or blood specialist

By Anonymous July 17, 2017 - 1:34pm
Rate This

Gi bleed approximately 4 years and becoming more frequent. Have to have blood transfusion almost monthly...have had numerous colonoscopy and endoscopy

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Digestion Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!