Facebook Pixel

Piriformis syndrome

By January 12, 2017 - 7:43pm
Rate This

For a long time now I have been trying to put a name to my symptoms and I am wondering if the symptoms I have are indeed Piriformis syndrome? I do sit a lot at a computer and realise now that has been my downfall. I am retired and it is not essential that I sit for long periods but I do. I have a burning sensation (excrutiating actually) down the back of my leg and the burning continues to below the knee and burns down my shin bone. This is my right leg and now I have started with a burning sensations at the back of my left leg. I have tried injections, chiropractor, massage, electrode treatment, exercises. Nothing has worked. But if I could put a name to this it would be a start. Thank you.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Spine Health

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!