Facebook Pixel

Please provide a Glendale Arizona doctor's name that performs the Sinus Stent Implants

By March 22, 2010 - 3:03pm
Rate This

I have had migraines for the past 22 years. I get them about once a week. I have had an MRI, seen various doctors, been on prescriptions, but still persistently get migraines whenever I have allergy symptoms or a head cold. Inhaled steroids do not help, Maxalt helps the most. My nose doen't run. I get incredible head pressure, floaters, and light/sound sensitivity. I am the third generation with these headaches that I know of, and would like to find a cure so my kids and grandchildren don't have to suffer too. I would like to find someone who would implant Sinus Stents in Glendale Arizona, or Phoenix.

Add a Comment1 Comments

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Hi Pam - Thank you for writing and sharing your story. I'm sorry to hear you've had so many problems with migraines and haven't found relief.

EmpowHER does not have the information you've asked for and is unable to provide direct referrals to physicians. There are several resources that you can use to locate specialists and determine if they are able to meet your needs.

WebMD has a physician search function that allows you to put in your zip code and the kind of doctor you are looking for. It then will bring up a list of doctors that you can check out. As an example, here are the results for a search for gynecologists in Phoenix. http://doctor.webmd.com/physician_finder/results.aspx?sponsor=core&st=&city=Phoenix&state=AZ&sn=Arizona&zip=&sws=1&sdd=Gynecologist&ras=0&loc=Phoenix%2c+AZ&ln=&sr=sra&sd=162&rad=25

While you mention seeking a doctor in Glendale, Arizona, you may also want to look into the services available through the Mayo Clinic in Arizona which specializes in helping patients who've been through multiple diagnoses and are seeking a more holistic evaluation of their situation, needs and options.

There isn't a lot of information available about this procedure, but it seems to be offered by plastic/reconstructive surgeons and otolaryngologists. An otolaryngologist specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases of the head and neck, especially those involving the ears, nose, and throat (ENT). They are also referred to as an ENT, ENT doctor, or ENT physician.

I hope these resources are helpful to you. Will you let us know your next steps?
Take care,

March 23, 2010 - 5:31pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sinus Infection

Get Email Updates

Related Checklists

Sinus Infection Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!