Rubbing issue

me and and a friend (girl) from college went out the other day. Things got kind of boring so I started touching her genital area, but from outside the cloth (rubbing my hand through ang against her jeans in the vaginal area). The day this happened she was on her period, she told me it was her 3rd day of period; also she has irregular period, mostly for stress.
The problem is that I dont remember if i had semen on my hand, if they where, could she get pregnant by that?

reply please

i'm not trying to insult you, but could you be more especific of why she can't get pregnant? could semen pass through her jeans? does her period make it more difficult for her to get pregnant?

sorry to ask all these, I know I should know all these but either way it concerns me a lot.

please reply.

No you cannot get pregnant by touching her through her clothing. I hope this helps settle your concerns.