Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

seeing an endocrinologist for menopause

By Anonymous October 27, 2014 - 12:46pm
Rate This

when nothing is working and menopause is ruining your well being should you consider seeing an endocrinologist because your obgyn isn't helping

Add a Comment1 Comments

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger


Hi Anonymous and welcome to EmpowHER.

Thanks for your contribution to the community in sharing that you think a woman who is not getting adequate support from her OB/GYN for concerns about menopause should see in endocrinologist, a doctor who specializes in the biosynthesis, storage, chemistry, biochemical and physiological function of hormones.

Would you like to share more information with us? Did you have a difficult experience with your own OB/GYN? What was your experience like with and endocrinologist and what difference has that made in your life and in dealing with menopause.

EmpowHER is all about women sharing with other women, so your thoughts and insights based on your personal experiences would be very helpful.

Best regards,


October 27, 2014 - 5:17pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Menopause Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!