Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Sex after long time...(3 years)

By Anonymous November 28, 2010 - 12:17pm
Rate This

Me and my fiancée will be having sex after a long lime, i.e. 3.5 years. We both have been faithful to each other in the years we have lived apart. Before leaving for abroad for studies, we had sex at least 8-10 times during our relationship. We both were virgins when we started dating and have been together since. My question us will the sex be painful ? can you advice me how to last long while having sex

Add a Comment5 Comments

I assumed you were female until the last question, "advise me how to last long while having sex". Are you male or female asking this question, as some of the information I can provide is gender-specific (ie, pain during intercourse).

November 28, 2010 - 2:41pm
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

I am a male. Will the sexual intercourse be painful for my girl ?

November 29, 2010 - 10:08am
(reply to Anonymous)

Sex may be uncomfortable if she has not had intercourse for over 3 years. A few tips:
- Start slow, engage in a lot of foreplay
- Be sure she is properly lubricated before inserting a penis or finger into her vagina. You may want to purchase some lubrication for this purpose, too (can be found anywhere condoms are sold).
- Communicate! The more you two talk about the possibility of sex being uncomfortable, the more relaxed and confident she will be that you will go slow, stop when she needs you to, and know that you will not be disappointed if you both need to try again at a later time.

good luck!

November 30, 2010 - 12:20pm
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

I have a curved penis, what are the best position for me.

December 9, 2010 - 10:34am
(reply to Anonymous)

Unless you are having discomfort with certain sexual positions, many men have curves to their erect penis, and you should not have any difficulty with trying new positions. Whatever feels comfortable for you and your partner is what works best.

If you are experiencing problems, a Urologist may need to examine your penis, as there are some medical conditions that cause more severe bends in the penis.

December 9, 2010 - 11:17am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sex & Relationships

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Sex & Relationships Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!