I keep getting heat boils on my breast as I am obese and very large breasted. How can I avoid getting them. They appear where there are few hair follicles. They go away bt sometines leave a mark like the ones on the face. Is there any way to avoid these or to prevent these. I am 20 years old only

Dear Anon,

Thank you for posting.

A boil is a red, swollen, painful bump under the skin. Boils are often caused by infected hair follicles. Bacteria from the infection form an abscess, or pocket of pus. If you often get boils in the same area, making sure you wash well with soap and water every day is important. Antibacterial soap may help prevent boils. Always dry the area well. Do not wear tight clothing over the area. Ask your pharmacist what you can use, topically, to help. Your doctor can prescribe medication if the condition does not get better.

Boils Guide