Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

sore itchy bumps in a cluster that look like they are filled with water what are they?

By Anonymous September 21, 2011 - 7:10pm
Rate This

i have a small cluster of sore itchy bumps on the back of my leg that has only just apperared and seems to be getting larger in a short amount of time.

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Anon,

Have you scheduled an appointment with your dermatologist? Water Blisters are usually caused with activity or friction to the area. However, clusters of water blisters on your legs may be caused by something else--and there could be many reasons. Because of this, it would be a good idea to schedule the appointment with your doctor so that, if needed, s/he could test your blisters to determine the cause.

Please keep us posted,


September 22, 2011 - 6:00am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Blisters Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!