Facebook Pixel

Urgent Response Needed

By October 15, 2014 - 5:04pm
Rate This

Hi I have a kind of problem which I'm trying to solve and not every doctor of mine
Are understanding the issue and my GI doctor understands what I'm
Saying but to my doctor it sounds weird to say this to. I have pain deep in the
Muscle of my stomach and when I press down my stomach I have such severe pain. I'm also
Very nautious and have no appetite and I don't know what to do. I want to know which doctor you think is best to say this to? I was told since its muscle problem I should talk to a neurologist. Please let me know.
Thanks ,

Add a Comment1 Comments

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Hi Melissa -

Your question was answered here: https://www.empowher.com/community/ask/urgent-suggestion-needed-0

Please submit your Asks only once so that you do not take time away from other women in need.



October 15, 2014 - 6:30pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!