Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest


By Anonymous May 25, 2012 - 7:32pm
Rate This

from the research ive done I believe Ive had this condition since I was a little girl. It was alot worse when i was younger but now it just goes away and flares up. But i always have an irritable spot whether it be mild or severe. I was wondering if there were any specialists in houston or texas or austin for this conditon. I dont have insurance other than medicaid so im not sure of the places i can go that wouldnt cause my bank account to crumble.

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Vulvodynia is very painful and you should certainly seek medical assistance. On your Medicaid card, there should be a telephone number to call for providers who accept the insurance and you should seek assistance from a gynecologist in your area. I hope this helps and good luck.


May 26, 2012 - 9:43am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Vulvodynia Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!