My last menstrual period was on 13th July. I had a sexual encounter on 25th July, but there was no ejaculation. My period was late in August, so I took three pregnancy tests on 22nd August and few days after that which were all negative. I visited my Gynaecologist two days back and he suggested I have an ultrasound, which I took today.
In report, it says everything is normal and the uterine cavity is empty.
I also had history of ovarian cyst (6 years back) so i thought maybe it grew again which was causing my amenorrhea but the ultrasound report says everything is normal. The only positive finding in the ultrasound is mild fatty liver.
1. Does this rule out the chances of me being pregnant?
2. How often does pregnancy show in Ultrasound?
3. Why is my period so late?
4. Why do I have fatty liver? Does it cause amenorrhea?
5. What can I do to induce my period? Are there any drugs that can start my period?
6. How long should I wait?
I know stress causes delay in period, but the whole situation is making me really
stressed and I can't help it.
Thank you for reading this.