What are you taking for menopause and emotional instability?

By June 17, 2013 - 1:10pm

I just came back from seeing my doctor and we talked about how I'm feeling years after having my ovaries removed (I was 36 then and now I'm 51). So, he suggested I start HRT right away to help with the symptoms of insomnia/hot flashes/ emotions/ etc. What are your comments and what has helped you? Anyone out there without ovaries experiencing something similar? Ida

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Menopause Guide