Facebook Pixel

What could be wrong with me!?

By February 11, 2013 - 7:25pm
Rate This

I am 18 years old. I am healthy and have a normal sex life with my husband. However my last period was two weeks late (which never happens) but then when i did start it only lasted 5 days and my cramps werent as bad as usual. 2 days after my period ended my husband and i had sex and it hurt so bad i could have cried. now every time we have intercourse it hurts horribly and feels as if there is a wall inside me not letting him enter me without putting me through pain. i dont know what could cause this. Please help me out here

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi amartin,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can cause pain during intercourse for a woman.  Such as, vaginismus, vaginal infection, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease and many other.  You need to see an OBGYN and explain your symptoms. 



February 12, 2013 - 4:13am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!