Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

What do you call a doctor who treats paraplegics

By Anonymous July 10, 2016 - 1:05am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
There is not necessarily one kind of doctor that can treat Paraplegics. So I suggest that you ask your doctor to refer you to a specialist that would best for you.

July 10, 2016 - 11:16pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Paraplegia Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!