Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

What do you know about fluid in your fallopian tubes?

By Anonymous October 27, 2011 - 3:39pm
Rate This

Add a Comment2 Comments

I got pregnant with an iud that caused me to have an etopic pregnancy which now its been 3yrs trying to conceive with no results and I always have a sharp pain in my side I had the surgery on and i go to my physian and all she tells me if I want ibuprofen 500 or 800 and i don't have the money to get checked out...because my insurance covers me after 5,000$ ya it sucks:( but I still have hopes to get pregos:))

March 27, 2012 - 3:00pm

Fluid in the fallopian tubes is called hydrosalpinx, and can be caused by chlamydia, gonorrhea, endometriosis, abdominal surgery or the use of IUDs.

You can read more about hydrosalpinx in this article: Fallopian tube problems.

October 30, 2011 - 11:00am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.