What tests should I have done to get a dagnosis and te help I need with menopause

I have several issues. Weight gain, depression, mood swings, dry eyes and mouth, and tiered always.

I second all that Susan recommends, but would also add that you consider having your thyroid tested, along with your adrenal glands.

Many women suffer from a variety of issues during perimenopause/menopause with symptoms that mimic other issues. For example, hypothyroidism manifests itself with symptoms that are often associated with menoapause symptoms.

Exhaustion and crashing fatigue in menopause/perimenopause could be adrenal fatigue.

I call perimenopause/menopause a full-contact, full-body experience. It encompasses many things and needs to be looked at from lots of different angles.

Supplements, hormone therapy, diet, exercise, spiritual pursuits, all work together to help to make the transition as smoothly as possible.

Menopause Guide