Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

when you put your finger in your vagina the inside top with ridges that part is swollen and hurts what is wrong with me

By Anonymous April 15, 2013 - 2:35am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You need to be seen by your OBGYN and he might suggest having a physical examination, to know what can be causing these symptoms.



April 15, 2013 - 4:18am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!