0 lives impacted in the last 24 hrs Learn More
I had 2 u/s and transvaginal no sac had my 1st quantitive test was 150 going tomorrow for 2nd test gynae suspects a ectopic pregnancy
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.
Add a Comment2 Comments
Thanx so much, i dont know how far i am yet and neither does my gynae, im going 2day for my u/s will keep u updated about my resultsAugust 24, 2011 - 11:38pm
I'm sorry you're going through this. How far along are you? Try to remain as positive as you can until you've had your second test and another ultrasound. Sometimes doctor's will wait another week before doing another ultrasound just in case your dates are off.
Please keep us updated,
RosaAugust 24, 2011 - 8:18am