A ravishing skin is the key to a stunning beauty. Here are 30 smart tips for a glowing you .
1. You must use a top-notch sunscreen which assures broad-spectrum guard against UVA & UVB, both during summer & winter.
2. The make-up brushes accumulate germs over time and hence you should wash them twice or thrice a month with a mix of shampoo/mild facial cleanser & lukewarm water.
3. Count on Brazil nuts, walnuts and macadamias as they greatly help in skin repair, firmness and rejuvenation.
4. Start using anti-oxidant based facial serums to boost collagen.
5. Sanitize the smartphone touchscreen as you use carry it everywhere and it eventually picks up germs that harm your skin while talking on it.
6. Be proper with skin care solutions- start with water-soluble products and then follow up with creamier thicker products.
7. Try to avoid dairy products as cow hormones stimulate oil glands & pores, resulting in acnes. Go for skimmed milk rather.
8. You must use Retinol as nit helps in cell turnover for skin & boost up collagen to ensure a youthful firm skin.
9. Don’t deprive yourself of sleep as a proper sleep regimen is instrumental in cellular renewal of the body. You must take minimum 7-8 hours of sleep daily.
10. Exfoliate regularly with glycolic and salicylic acid to free the small pores from oil, dirt, dead skin & other junk.
11. Get a good dose of Resveratrol which helps to fight sagging, wrinkles and aging lines on skin.
12. Don’t forget your chest and neck skin during skin care regimen.
13. Don’t forget to wash off makeup before you go to sleep as the sugary molecule in makeup products leads to yeast formation.
14. Apply soy milk as it helps to soften crow’s feet and also reduces swelling.
15. To remove morning puffy eyes, start sleeping on 2 pillows and use eye roll-on to massage away excess fluid as you wake up.
16. Do not use hot water on your face as it strips off essential oils.
17. Moisturize your face while it’s still damp.
18. Be very gentle while defuzzing the face- always use a good antibacterial wash before you go for hair removal.
19. Go for the lycopene-rich watermelon as it helps in reducing redness and skin damage caused from solar exposure.
20. Exfoliate regularly but without much scrubbing.
21. Don’t forget the sunglasses while going out in day-time as it assures good guard against aging & undereye wrinkling than sunscreen.
22. Drink plenty of water (8 glasses minimum) daily to clear out the toxins which cause blemishes and inflammations.
23. Get cheerios for breakfast to get adequate zinc does for the skin. Zinc helps to repair wounds and damaged tissues.
24. Use a skin product for minimum 12 weeks before jumping into another option.
25. Avoid French fries as these contain high does of carbohydrates & fats that increase wrinkles.
26. Use anti-aging solutions rich in plant-derived antioxidants like soy or mushroom as these are great aides in fighting aging signs.
27. Take to raw broccoli as it’s rich in Vitamin C and would duly fight off free radicals.
28. Please stop harming your skin by picking or pricking against the pimples as it leads to inflammation & distress for the skin.
29. Take to raspberries as these packed with a great antioxidant called ellagic acid which prevents wrinkles. Make a mask with raspberry & honey- apply on the skin for 15 to 20 minutes and follow up with a good rinse.
30. Use light sunscreens (SPF 15) everyday & follow up with higher ones (SPF 30) every 2 hours in case you’re outdoors for long.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.