If you’re wondering why on earth would you want to dab a thick, viscous, unappealing OIL on your face, I don’t hold you wrong. But before you write off the popularity of castor oil as just another flash in the pan- stop. Given below are a list of over 20 benefits of using castor oil on the face alone. Read through and see if it doesn’t make you want to try castor oil for yourself today (number one caught me by surprise too!).
20. Eczema- itchy, scaly rash that heralds a goodbye to all your saucy summer clothes.
18. Moles- never welcome, whether in the garden or on the face.
17. Oily skin- when your skin produces enough oil to attract the attention of a Japanese whaler.
16. Warts- why you ought to be careful before kissing that good-looking guy from chem class.
15. Skin inflammation- your skin looking like it’s celebrating Christmas early.
14. Sagging skin- the time you start considering a botox seriously.
13. Cysts- your acne coming at you, guns blazing.
12. Scars- ‘no scars to your beautiful, we’re stars and we’re beautiful’
11. Age spots- your skin starting to undergo a mid-life crisis
10. Blemishes- red umm thingumajigs?
9. Skin whitening- #yourebetterthanthis #blackisbeautiful
8. Wrinkles- A. Takes one look in the mirror. B. Dies.
7. Spider veins- when itsy-bitsy spider decided to cast its web on you
6. Facial glow- HE PROPOSED!!!
5. Smooth skin- the kind of frictionless surface Da Vinci would envy
4. Cleansing- what our cavemen ancestors fell short on
3. Moisturising- for skin as soft as a baby’s bum
2. Pimples- see #1
1. Acne- GET. OUT. *rushes to the drug store to get some castor oil
Depending on whether you’re suffering from acne/pimples, have moles or warts, or are just looking for radiant skin, there are multiple ways in which castor oil can be used on the face.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.