For the first 41 years of my life, I was perfectly healthy, or so I thought, until I had a severe asthma attack. Before the attack, I had never experienced any breathing problems whatsoever!
Both, my father and his mother, my grandmother, suffered with asthma. My father died from a severe asthma attack shortly after I graduated from college. So was I worried? You bet I was! How could I not be worried when I was suffering with the exact same disease that took my father’s life years earlier.
When I was diagnosed me with asthma, the doctor prescribed three different inhalers and some pills, and told me I would need to take medication for the rest of my life. I remember thinking like it was yesterday, “Oh no, I’m not”. However, nearly 20 years passed before I took any action, except to use the inhaler and take the drugs he prescribed.
By the time I retired in 1997 at age 53, I was addicted to an inhaler and my overall health had fallen apart. In addition to chronic asthma, I became overweight and was suffering with arthritis and vertigo.
It was only after I retired that I got serious about my health. I was forced to take ownership and responsibility for my health condition and that’s when it became crystal clear to me that I could no longer depend on doctors and drugs to keep me healthy.
So I started travelling across this great nation, from Washington State to Florida, and even to Mexico to attend health seminars and learn from natural health experts. I studied Eastern philosophy and Western medicine. I became a vegetarian and later a raw foodist for nearly two years. I spent hundreds of dollars on supplements of all kinds. Some worked for a short time but most did not.
After nine years on my health journey, I got a real wake-up call. Twice within six days, I was rushed to the emergency room after suffering serve asthma attacks, and was admitted for observations the second time.
These near-death experiences motivated me to do even more research. Based on personal experience and years of research, I created the Divine Health solutions R.E.B.A System and applied it to regain my health. And now I’m teaching others how to apply the elements of this system in their life.
Today, I’m free from pain & suffering. At age 66, I feel better than I’ve ever felt in my life! I wake up every morning with energy galore! My zest for life is incredible! At my age, or any age for that matter, imagine what it must feel like to live a healthy, peaceful drug-free life. Well, today I’m living that life. Why? Because:
* Asthma is not an issue and I’m no longer addicted to an inhaler or dependent on drugs of any kind
* I don’t get sick or “catch” colds or the flu because my immune system is strong and healthy
* Arthritis in my fingers completely disappeared
* Dizziness due to vertigo vanished
* I lost more than 60 pounds
* I’m more energetic today than I was in my 20s
* I'm experiencing a peace-of-mind that's truly amazing
IF I CAN REGAIN MY HEALTH, OTHERS CAN TOO! Divine health is our birthright and in order to reclaim our birthright, we must cultivate the mindset that we deserve to be healthy and we will not settle for anything less!
So at age 66, why am I still teaching people how to take control of their health and avoid this dreadful disease care crisis?
* The obvious reason is because I sincerely want everyone to experience the kind of divine health that fills my days with joy, great energy and an incredible peace of mind.
* The second reason is that after regaining my health I felt and still feel a moral obligation to teach others how to do the same - using the same drug-free health program I designed and applied to regain my health.
* The third reason is I get to live AND teach my Purpose every single day! It’s a soul-satisfying purpose I call, “Passion in Action”!
Healthfully and gratefully yours,
The Health Queen
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.