Before you start to plan your next pregnancy consider the following regarding your health:
- Is your diet ready to support another pregnancy?
- Are there habits you should change prior to another pregnancy?
- What medications are you taking and will they affect a pregnancy?
- How is your health?
- Are there issues you should resolve before trying another pregnancy?
- Seek help to learn about your risks and what you can do to minimize them.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Copyright © 2020 EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved.